By day, I’m a Program Manager in the technology industry. When I’m not working, I’m either swimming (competitively with USMS), reading (and tracking it all on Goodreads), or writing (sci-fi and fantasy with a side of romance).
At heart, I’m a Midwestern girl with a bad case of wanderlust who is living my own happily ever after with my ginger-beard hubby and always trying to find more time for outdoor adventures. Someday I will add a mixed-breed rescue mutt to our family.
An (incomplete) list of books, movies, and TV that inspire me, fuel me, and generally make me happy…
- Top Five all-time favorite, “desert island” books:
- Top five favorite YA fantasy series:
- Top five favorite currently running TV shows (in no particular order):
- Top five favorite “it’s over, but I still re-watch episodes” TV:
- Top Five “comfort food” movies (re-watched more times that I care to admit, and they still give me “all the feels”):
- Top Five “guilty pleasure” movies (most people probably think it’s trash, but I love it):